Etiquetas

viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Let´s sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I bought a pretty cat

Leed, a ver si estendéis esta canción, seguro que sí:
I bought a pretty cat
I bought a pretty cat My cat pleased me I fed my cat under that old tree My cat says ‘Fiddle-I-fee!’
I bought a pretty duck My duck pleased me I fed my duck under that old tree My duck says quack, quack My cat says Fiddle–I–fee!
I bought a pretty goose My goose pleased me I fed my goose under that old tree My goose says gaggle, gaggle My duck says quack, quack My cat says Fiddle–I–fee!
I bought a pretty hen My hen pleased me I fed my hen under that old tree My hen says shimmy shack, shimmy shack My goose says gaggle, gaggle My duck says quack, quack My cat says Fiddle–I–fee!
I bought a pretty pig My pig pleased me I fed my pig under that old tree My pig says oink, oink, My hen says shimmy shack, shimmy shack My goose says gaggle, gaggle My duck says quack, quack


Ahora si quieres escucharla, copia el siguiente enlace, pégalo, click y a cantar!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://www.onestopenglish.com/children/skills/songs-archive/mp3-content/childrens-songs-i-bought-a-pretty-cat-mp3-file/147456.article

1 comentario:

  1. hola jorge
    soy beatriz collazo , he visitado yu blog y he visto lo del¨ past simple ¨ esta muy dibertido . como ya te abras dado cuenta me han dejado entrar ha ver si has puesto algo nuevo .
    un saludo

    ResponderEliminar